Do you have a Will?
Have you thought about Wills and Estate Planning?
It’s really important… it could affect your family’s ability to provide for its needs if not done correctly.
A sample from the article:
“If you care about what happens to your money, home, and other property after you die, you need to do some estate planning. There are many tools you can use to achieve your estate planning goals, but a will is probably the most vital.”
What do Wills really do?
1) They distribute property according to your wishes.
2) They allow you to choose a guardian for minor children.
3) They allow you to nominate an executor.
4) They specify how to pay estate taxes and other expenses of the estate.
5) They allow you to create a trust in your will if you so choose.
6) They can fund a living trust and help minimize taxes.
Just so you know, wills can be challenged in court.
Always consult a Certified Financial Planner or Lawyer before making any wills and estate planning decisions.