Do you or someone you know have migraines?
This Migraine Headache Herbal Remedy Tea multitasks by increasing circulation while soothing the effects anxiety causes by a irritated nervous system.
The revival of plant-based healing is freeing us from our dependence on pharmaceuticals.
Migraine Headache Herbal Remedy Tea
*Purchase organically-grown or wild harvested herbs whenever possible.
*Parts are measured by volume not weight. Please check with your Physician if you are pregnant or nursing before taking these herbs!
- 1 part skullcap
- 1 part feverfew
- 1 part willow bark
- 1 part California poppy
- 1 part peppermint leaf
- 1/2 part *kava kava root powder (note: I’ve been told by herbalists that you should not take kava kava for more than 2 weeks at a time, so remove it from the mix if you have been taking continuously)
- 1/2 part lavender flowers
- 1/4 part rosemary leaf
- Measure the parts of each of the herbs listed and mix in a large bowl until well combined.
- Grab your single serving tea carafe, tea infusers, and/or tea pots…and brew a cup! OR make a larger batch by adding 4 tablespoons of the herbal blend to a quart-size glass jar, fill the jar with just boiled water, steep for a few minutes, strain and enjoy.
- This herbal tea blend will keep stored in a cool, dark place for approximately 6 months. (A good way to store tea is in glass jars with tight-fitting lids.)
Mountain Rose Herbs is a good resource for all of the above.